CREDIT SUITE CHALLENGE GIVEAWAY
1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2) Promotion Description: The “Credit Suite Challenge Giveaway" ("Sweepstakes") begins each day of the Challenge Promotional Event and ends at the beginning of the following day (the "Promotion Period"). Each Sweepstakes only lasts for one day of the Challenge Promotional Event and does not extend to subsequent days or events. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Credit Suite, Inc. ("Sponsor"), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
3) Eligibility: Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
4) Winner Selection: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted within 24 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Additional prizes may be awarded based on participation in the Challenge Promotional Event and may not be random. Each non-random winner will be based on best performance in each category as described during the Challenge Promotional Event (e.g, whoever responds the most or posts the most in a given category), as determined by and at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Each winner will be notified by direct message at the selected Facebook profile on or about the same day as the random drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by direct message as directed by Sponsor within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
All income taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the responsibility of the winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
a) 4 gift cards to a retailer (approximate retail value or "ARV": $100.00) per day of the Challenge Promotional Event (each Promotion Period)
b) 1 Business Finance Suite Access during the week of the Challenge Promotional Event (approximate retail value or “ARV”: $3000.00)
c) Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Business Finance Suite is subject to the terms and conditions of the Business Finance Suite program. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
6) Online Entry: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by submitting the Challenge Worksheet provided each day while the Promotion Period is active. Each question on the Challenge Worksheet answered to the satisfaction of the Sponsor of the Challenge will result in one entry. Each Challenge Worksheet can only be submitted one time per entrant per Promotion Period, but may result in multiple entries.
a) Active participation in the Challenge Promotional Event may also constitute an entry in the Sweepstakes permitted that entrant is eligible.
b) Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
8) Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social media profile. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
By entering, you agree to release Credit Suite, Inc., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube of all liability related to the sweepstakes.
9) Choice of law and forum: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Tampa, Florida.
10) Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addresses, stamped, #10 envelope to Credit Suite, Inc., 501 E Kennedy Blvd Suite 1400, Tampa, FL 33602. Request must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 MONTHS for the name of the winner and, by the end of the promotion, for a copy of the rules.
11) Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Credit Suite, Inc., 501 E Kennedy Blvd Suite 1400, Tampa, FL 33602, [email protected].
Social Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Twitter. By entering, you are agreeing to YouTube's Community Guidelines, and acknowledge that your entries comply with said guidelines. (http://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html)
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or YouTube.